Tethered Toaster

Tethered Toaster

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Getting Started

Let's start by saying, I am not a blogger. Posting online, remembering to take pictures, these are not my thing. I am, however, an individual with a very bad memory. This blog will serve to catalog places I've been, track reviews of places I've tried and list the sites/articles I'm trying to keep track of.

I may post rarely, or in spurts. Posts will be short, to the point, clinical most likely. I put this out as a warning to those that stumble across my blog expecting more. This is simply put my travel diary.

A little background.. I started this journey at the end of April in Louisiana with my boyfriend. From there we traveled to Florida and spent 5 fun filled weeks. After that we stopped to visit my family in Alpharetta, GA. From there we went our separate ways and I continued on my own. I plan to continue this journey all over the US seeing beautiful places.

No comments:

Post a Comment