Tethered Toaster

Tethered Toaster

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Back on the Road

It's been awhile since my last post :) After leaving North Carolina I headed for Letchworth State Park in NY. This was a beautiful place, known as the Grand Canyon of the East. I visited Niagara Falls and Colton RV.

Guess what! I bought an Airstream! It's a 2016 Flying Cloud 23FB and I love it!

After that I went back to Raleigh, NC to visit with a friend and then had to head back to Baton Rouge, LA to deal with my daughter's car and my house damages. That took almost 2 months but now I'm back on the road!

I'm in Houston/Willis, TX area for a month visiting family and then I head to Quartzsite, AZ for the winter.

Hope to see you on the road!
Leg 1 of my journey on a map!

1 comment:

  1. Tell us more about Baton Rouge, and what you did there!

    ReplyDelete